Roomlala ads are organised into 5 categories:
• Spare rooms: spare rooms or studios for rent for a medium or long period of time (to a student, intern, worker, etc.). You can post ads for as many rooms as you have to rent.
• Flatshare: existing flatshares looking to for a new tenant for one of the rooms
• Accommodation in exchange for work: these ads allow you to offer accommodation in exchange for work (for the elderly, tutoring, au pairing, etc.)
• Holiday rentals: you can benefit from your own holidays or work travel by renting or sub-letting your property in your absence. Equally, you can post an ad for your secondary residence or a studio that is unoccupied.
• B&Bs: you can offer your place for one or several nights to tourists. In general, landlords offer extra services (breakfast, cleaning etc.). This type of accommodation is not normally a permanent residence for the tenant, and is often a room or studio in the landlord’s own residence.
It is the landlord’s responsibility to correctly describe their ad and to choose the correct category for their accommodation.