As the landlord, you can choose the tariff you want for your rental. We advise you to do some research on rentals in your area on roomlala.com in order to see what sort of tariffs other landlords are offering for similar properties, and to align your rates with the rates of other homeowners offering accommodation in your area.
• Additional guests: you can demand a charge for additional guests if they stay for less than 14 days. This additional fee will be added to the pice for the accommodation. If the stay is for more than 14 days, the additional charge is not added to the price for the accommodation. Important: This option is only available for accommodations for 2 guests or more.
• Cleaning fee: you can add a fee for cleaning that only will be added to the price for the accommodation for stays of less than 30 days.
• Deposit: Roomlala is not responsible for collecting a deposit in your name. It will not be included in the total cost of the reservation. It is up to the landlord to collect it directly from the tenant.
To add additional fees to your ad:
1. Go to your Account and choose the section 'My Ads'
2. Click on the button ‘edit’ under the ad you want to modify
3. Go to the 'Prices' section
4. Indicate the amount of the additional fees for your accommodation
Didn't find an answer to your question? Contact us.