Good quality photos will help you find a tenant much more easily and gives them a good idea of the accommodation before they reserve it.
- A photo is worth a thousand words: Before buying a dress online, you need to see a photo. It’s the same thing for tenants looking for a place to stay; they need to know what the place they’ll be sleeping in looks like. It is therefore very important to have photos on your ad.
- Good resolution: We recommend a minimum resolution of 1024 x 683 pixels. If you don’t know the resolution of your photos, always go for the biggest. Photos taken on a phone are acceptable and can be uploaded to your Roomlala ad.
- Landscape photos: Landscape photos promote your accommodation better as they allow you to show what the whole room looks like.
- A clean and tidy room: If you haven’t cleaned the place up, potential tenants will be able to see it in the photos. Likewise if rooms are untidy, this will not attract tenants to reserve your room.
- A light room: in order to properly show off your place, make sure to open all the curtains and blinds, turn on the lights and take your photos during the day, ideally in good weather. Don’t forget to take photos of the outside of the property.
Our blog article Tips for Taking Successful Photos of Your Holiday Rental will give you some more hints for taking beautiful photos!