You can upload as many photos as you like to your Roomlala ad. We advise you however to upload as much as possible. Pictures say more than words, so it' very important to give the tenant the chance to identify themselves with the add- especially if they are staying for a longer time.
To add photos to your ad:
1. Go to ‘My Ads’ on roomlala.com and click on 'Modify'
2. Click on ‘Pictures’ in the menu
3. Click on ‘Add photo' under an empty square to ad a picture, and choose the picture you want to upload from your device.
Larger photos (minimum resolution 1024 x 683) will give the best quality.
Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox will upload your photos more quickly than other browsers.
Rotating a photo
If one of your photos is the wrong way up, you can rotate it with the small arrow under the photo
Choose the main photo
The first photo is the most important as it is the one which potential tenants will see in their search results.
To choose your main photo:
1. Go to ‘My Ads’ on roomlala.com
2. Under the ad you want to change, click on ‘Photo's’
3. Hover your mouse over the photo you have chosen and click ‘Use as main picture’
To delete a photo from your ad, click on the black dustbin icon at the bottom on the right of your photo.