In order to modify the availability on your ad’s calendar, go to the ‘My Ads’ section of you account.
Find the ad for which you would like to modify the availability and clink the ‘Calendar’ button.
The dates when property is available will be white on your calendar, while dates when your property is unavailable will be grey with the date crossed out.
In order to not receive inquiries for dates when your accommodation is unavailable, make sure you keep your calendar up to date. If you have multiple seasonal tariffs, you can indicate which tariffs apply to different dates.
How does it work?
- By default, your calendar will be white and therefore available, and priced as your low season tariff.
- To apply the mid-season tariff to a particular date, click once on the day(s) in question. To apply the high-season tariff, click twice.
- To indicate that the accommodation is unavailable on a particular date, click three times.
- If you wish to modify the availability/tariff of an entire week, do the same thing to the week number (e.g. W23) on the left of the calendar.
To set a minimum or maximum stay duration:
- Go to ‘My Ads’ on roomlala.com
2. Under the ad you want to change click on 'modify' and click on 'Prices' in the menu
3. Scroll down and you will find the Minimum and Maximum Stay
4. Put these options on ''Yes'' to activate them then choose the duration required in the drop-down list on the right
Please note that dates of confirmed reservations on the Roomlala website are blocked on your calendar.