As soon as you sign up to Roomlala, both long and short term tenants will have to enter the required information and optional information to add to their Roomlala profile. You have to enter the required information before you are able to make a rental request.
In order to make a rental request on Roomlala, the following conditions must be met:
- Required: enter your full name when you sign up
- Required: provide your email address and password (that only you know) when you sign up
- Optional but recommended: provide your telephone number (it will not be provided to the landlord until a reservation has been confirmed on the Roomlala site)
- Optional but recommended: upload a photo of yourself where you can see your face
- Optional but recommended: write a short description of yourself to reassure landlords
As soon as a reservation is confirmed through the Roomlala site, the tenant’s email address and phone number (if provided) will be sent to the landlord to facilitate communication before arrival.