No commission is charged to landlords on the Roomlala site. This means that the amount you set for your accommodation is the amount you will receive, as soon as a reservation has been made on our website.
Articles in this section
- Why haven’t I received my money (back) yet?
- Why am I being charged in a different currency than I have paid in on the Roomlala website?
- What is a 3D Secure Code?
- How do I pay for my reservation on Roomlala?
- How Can I Pay for my Premium Membership?
- What are the benefits of online payment for reservations?
- How do I allow my tenant to pay for their reservation on Roomlala?
- How do international payments work?
- How do I add or modify my bank details to receive my payment?
- How can I find out the status of my transfer?