To validate your phone number (mobiles only) on Roomlala you can:
- Go to your Profile Page
- Below your email address and password, enter a phone number or mobile phone number by clicking on the blue link saying ''add/update my phone number''(only mobiles can be verified)
- In the drop-down list, select your country – the country code will be filled in automatically
- Enter your mobile phone number
- Press the button “Send code”
- You will receive a 4 digit code via SMS to your phone (this may take a few minutes)
- Enter the code on the Roomlala site and click “Enter”
If the word ‘verified’ does not appear under your mobile number in blue, click on ‘resend’.
By verifying your mobile phone number you can more easily communicate with landlords and tenants after a reservation is confirmed in order to organise arrival.
A landlord or tenant’s profile with a verified telephone number will also have a higher trust level and will therefore see an increase in rental requests and accepted requests respectively.
If you've followed the steps in this article and are still encountering issues verifying your phone number, click here to read more about how to avoid verification issues.