Various things influence the search results and the ranking of your ad. You can optimise your ad to improve its rankinf in the search results. A clear and detailed ad will get a better response from future tenants, which will promote it on the Roomlala site.
Each person on the site will see different search results tailored to their search terms, their history and other search options.
Here are a few things to consider to optimise the ranking of your ad in the roomlala.com search results:
Your improved ad
- Availability: your ad will be more easily found in the search results if it is available for the dates potential tenants are searching for. So, the more dates you have available; the more likely your ad is to be suggested.
- Update your ad: a recently updated or created ad is more likely to be highly ranked as we prioritise the most recent ads.
- Tariffs: the nightly, weekly and monthly prices that you have provided will influence the ranking of your ad – if you’re offering a good value for price, your ad will be prioritised. If you provide all three tariffs instead of one, people will be able to find your ad whether they’re searching for a rental for a few days, a couple of weeks or several months.
- Photos: if your ad, as well as your profile, has photos it will be ranked higher in the search results.
- Response rate: the faster you respond to the reservation requests you receive, the easier your ad will be to find. Not responding to messages from potential tenants will negatively impact your ad in the search results.
- Cancellations: if you cancel a tenant’s reservation, this will likewise negatively impact your ad
Didn't find an answer to your question? Contact us.