In any case, whether on Roomlala or not, the privacy of your tenants must be respected. If you have surveillance cameras in your home, or any other form of surveillance, tell your tenants and obtain their permission (this applies to all surveillance devices, whether inside or outside your home). You should also check local laws that apply to such devices in your area.
Articles in this section
- How do you prepare your home before welcoming tenants?
- Can I use a concierge service?
- Can I keep my video/audio surveillance at home when I have tenants?
- Should I talk about Roomlala to my landlord and neighbours?
- How do I share my rental ad on another site?
- What are the legal and regulatory aspects to consider before posting accommodation on Roomlala?
- Who can place an ad on Roomlala?
- Are there any restrictions on accommodation that can be posted on Roomlala?