Some recommendations for your ad:
- Keep your calendar up to date so you don’t have to reject rental requests that fall out of your available dates
- Set the minimum and maximum rental period, and specify the arrival and departure times of the accommodation
- Consider writing the following information on a sheet of paper for the tenant: how to reach you in your absence, the wifi code, house rules, and any other details that would be useful to the tenant so that they have a nice stay at your home.
Some recommendations for your accommodation:
- Think about how you will hand over the keys to your tenants, whether in person or through a friend if you are away that day
- Provide your tenants with hand soap, shampoo, shower gel, as well as tea/coffee if you can for short-term rentals
- It is important that the sheets are clean. Leaving clean towels in sight would be a nice touch.
- The accommodation must be impeccably clean and tidy before your tenants’ arrival