Today, Roomlala has thousands of ads and millions of members, one of which is you! ☺
Behind Roomlala is a team that works every day on the management and improvement of our site, all to:
- Ensure your comfort when browsing
- Assist you when you contact our Customer Service
- Guarantee a secure platform (secure data and payments, secure rentals, moderation of profiles and ads, anti-scams, dispute resolutions,...)
- Expand our services and always guide you through your rental journey, especially thanks to online rent payments
- Increase the the number of housing offers and give you more choices to allow you to find the perfect home, if you’re a tenant
- Improve Roomlala’s online visibility to potential tenants and thus increase your chances of rentals, if you’re a landlord.
For us to continue offering you reliable and quality service, we charge a commission on each paid online reservation, called "service fees". These service fees include:
- The insurance you will automatically benefit from when the reservation is made through our site and when rent payments (for long term rentals) continue to be paid for through out platform
- The fee also covers Roomlala's employees' wages and all the company's operating costs, enabling us to better connect landlords and tenants with a simple and secure online reservations and payments platform along with with monthly rent payment reminders.
To learn more about the calculation of service fees: click here.
To learn more about the calculation of service fees when paying for long-term rentals: click here.
Also please note that without a Connect Pass, it is not possible to exchange contact details before confirming the reservation. To be able to talk on the phone, and arrange a visit or meeting before confirming your reservation online, you can subscribe to the Connect Pass.
To find out more about the Connect Pass, click here.
If you have any suggestions for improving the functioning of Roomlala, we would love to hear from you! Do not hesitate to write to us ☺
⚠ Important : Since the beginning of 2019, online payments are obligatory for all members, Connect or not, for reservations and for rent payments for long term rentals. These developments are part of Roomlala's Terms and Conditions. Sanctions are applied when these conditions are not respected. Read the T&Cs