Today, Roomlala has thousands of ads and millions of members, one of which is you! ☺
Behind Roomlala is a team that works every day in the management and improvement of our site, all to:
- Ensure your comfort in navigation;
- Assist you when you contact our Customer Service;
- Guarantee a secure platform (secure data and payments, secure rentals, moderation of profiles and ads, anti-scams, dispute resolutions,...);
- Expand our services and always guide you through your rental journey, especially thanks to the online payment of rents for long term stays
- Increase the the number of housing offers and give you more choices to allow you to find the perfect home, if you’re a tenant;
- Improve Roomlala’s online visibility to potential tenants and thus increase your chances of rentals, if you’re a landlord.
For us to continue offering you reliable and quality service, we charge a commission on each paid online reservation, called "service fees". These service fees include:
- Our insurance you will automatically benefit from when the reservation is made through our platform and when the rents of the following months (for long-term rentals) are paid through Roomlala as well;
- The fee also covers Roomlala's employees' compensation and all the company's operating costs, enabling us to better connect landlords and tenants with a simple and secure online reservations and payments platform along with with monthly rent payment reminders.
To learn more about the calculation of service fees: click here.
To learn more about the calculation of service fees when paying for long-term rentals: click here.
If you have any suggestions for improving the functioning of Roomlala, we would love to hear from you! Do not hesitate to write to us ☺