What you need to know about the insurance provided by Roomlala
Who is covered?
Any tenant renting furnished accommodation. Each tenant who reserves through Roomlala is automatically insured against any damage that they cause to the rented accommodation.
What's covered by Roomlala's insurance?
The insurance covers property damage by the tenant or tenants of the rented accommodation. This policy can be exercised up to 2 500€, subject to an excess of 60€.
The insurance also covers damages caused as a result of the following events:
- Water damage
- Gel starting in the premises
This guarantee can be exercised for 1,500,000 euros. This insurance also covers damage to third party housing caused as a result of the above events for up to 450,000 euros.
What is not covered?
- Property damage caused intentionally or fraudulently by the tenant
- Damages related to catastrophic events (earthquakes, volcano eruptions, landslides, etc.) unless they are declared "natural disasters"
- Damage from nuclear origin or caused by any source of ionizing radiation
How do I use my insurance?
- the responsibility of the occupying tenant
- and/or the inventory upon entry and before exit of the accommmodation
- and/or the photo(s) of the furnished/unfurnished property(s) damaged in the situation
- the copy of the rental agreement (the booking confirmation email sent by Roomlala should be authentic)
- the estimate or the repair invoice
- your full name
- your complete address
- your phone numbers
- your email address
- the name of your rental agency: this is Roomlala (SAS Webalterimmo)
- a copy of the reservation confirmation email
Didn't find an answer to your question? Contact us.