For long-term rentals, the online rent payment through Roomlala offers numerous benefits to both the landlord and the tenant. As for you, the landlord:
Roomlala takes care of everything!
- Each month, Roomlala sends a payment notice (or also called the rent notice) to your tenant as the payment due date approaches
- We also send them several rent reminders the week before the deadline to invite them to pay their rent
- When your tenant has paid their rent, we transfer you the amount 48 hours after the payment due date
- We also send your tenant a rent receipt directly
Priority to your security!
- Roomlala acts as a trusted intermediary
- You benefit from insurance adapted to your rental: learn more
This service is in no way covered by an Unpaid Rent Guarantee and Roomlala disclaims all liability for unpaid rent. For more information, see our Terms and Conditions.
If, despite our reminders, the tenant still does not pay the rent before the due date, we invite you to discuss with them the issue. If necessary, we advise you to check out the possible remedies (learn more).
Didn't find an answer to your question? Contact us.