To ensure you rent your home and increase your income in Roomlala, the solution is simple: complete your profile, fill out your ad with as much information as possible and update it regularly, and make sure to be responsive at all times.
1. Your profile is the biggest indicator of trust for your tenants
Your profile is very important for tenants who can access it simply through your ad itself and from your message conversations. It is thus very important to add as much information as possible so that the tenants can know more about you and see that your profile is indeed verified: phone number, photo, description…
→ Our tips: from your dashboard, you can get a quick glance of what is missing in your profile and fill it out immediately.
2. Your ad has the power to convince
Your ad is the face of your home. It must be attractive to be able to convince your tenants to rent it. The following are crucial about your ad:
- Your photos: an ad with a photo is 5 times more viewed than others, and ads with at least 4 photos are the most successful. So pay close attention to your photos and try to add even more!
- The content of your ad: the more you say, the better! Fill in as much information as possible to your ad!
→ Our tips: from your dashboard, complete all the elements marked with a red cross in the block with the name of your ad. The quality rating of your ad will improve significantly and it will likely be better ranked to receive more requests.
3. Your responsiveness is the key to rent quickly
It's not a secret! In Roomlala, the quicker you are to respond, the better your chances are to find accommodation to rent. It is important to check your emails regularly: we always notify you as soon as you receive a new information request, message or reservation request.
→ Our tips: note that both your response and acceptance rates affect your ad's ranking, so consider:
- pre-accept tenants who send you rental requests that interest you
- confirm reservations when a tenant has pre-reserved the accommodation
- respond to all your information requests, including messages
- and if you ever think that the rental is no longer possible or the tenant takes too long to respond, do not hesitate to click “refuse” to no longer be updated with the request.
✪ DID YOU KNOW?
When you reach 750€ worth of rent on Roomlala in the last 6 months, we offer you the same benefits as our Connect members. You will also have the possibility to exchange your contact details through Roomlala messaging to discuss by phone, email, or even plan a visit or meeting with your potential tenants.
Go to your Roomlala account now to update these items and check your email!
Didn't find an answer to your question? Contact us.