To cancel a reservation before your arrival date:
- Go to your inbox in your Roomlala account
- Select your conversation with the landlord whose reservation you want cancel
- Click the 'Cancel' button at the top of the conversation
Please note: the amount you will be refunded depends the time remaining before your planned arrival date in order to compensate the landlord. You can find more information about how much you will be refunded here.
To cancel a reservation up to 24 hours after your arrival if something is wrong:
- Go to the conversation with the landlord in question
- Click the 'Declare a dispute' button
To cancel a reservation after the first 24 hours:
- Contact our Customer Service as soon as possible in case we are still able to block the payment to your landlord.
- Please be sure to provide a comprehensive account of the reasons for your cancellation so we can investigate the dispute.
Please note: After your tenancy has begun, the ability to terminate it early depends on the contract between you and the landlord.
Didn't find an answer to your question? Contact us.